Private Consultancy Service Provider
Why stress yourself with all the hassle of getting a passport? Don’t worry we got the online passport portal to make your passport application process simple and easy. Now get an appointment for Normal/Tatkaal Passport on the same day. Passport Application Service Fresh or Renewal Passport. Re-issue Passport for expired, lost, or damaged Passport. Apply Passport online by filling out the simple online passport application form and get your passport delivered at your doorsteps.
Select Your Required Passport Service
Fill Simple Online Passport Application Form
Make Online Payment from Multiple Options
Our Executive Will Process Your Application
Get an Appointment Date on Same Day
Get Passport at Your Door Steps Via
Importance of Passport & How To Apply Passport Online
A passport is a small booklet of documents. That contains passport number, holder’s name, birth date, birthplace, passport issue date, expiry date, holder’s photograph, and signature.
A Passport acts as a government-certified identity for all international tours & travels. A Passport works as a valid travel document. Passport is normally been issued by the government of every country respective to their citizen.
A passport confirms the holder’s identity and many a time used for verification of citizenship. It also acts as an entry card into your country after foreign travel.
1. Passport Seva Online Portal
Now applying for a Passport is easy and convenient! As you can apply for passport online from this passport seva online portal. This website acts as a lifesaver for every Indian citizen in need of a passport service. From filing the passport online applications form to selecting PSK, we got it all covered.
2. Visiting Your PSK
PSK stands for Passport Seva Kendra or Passport Service Kendra, where you need to visit with all your original documents and two photocopies of each once your online passport registration is done successfully. And if in any situation you’re required to visit PSK again you can do so in 3 working days on a walk-in basis from the time and date of your appointment.
3. Police Verification Process
Once you submit all your documents at PSK, you will be directed to police verification, in which your information and identity will be cross verified by police, the police will be visiting at the address you have mentioned on your application form.
4. Receive Your New Passport
According to the Ministry of External Affairs, once you submit your documents at PSK and receive a clear card in your police verification, your passport will be delivered to you within 30 days. Your passport will be delivered to you in person by the postman.
Types of Passport in India
Types of Indian Passport & Its Purpose.
A – Regular (Normal) Passport– This kind of passport is the basic one which is normally been issued to the Indian citizen for ordinary travel. This is a mandatory document used for foreign tours and travels. It can also be used for business trips. The cover of this Passport is normally in navy blue color.
B – Official Passport– This kind of Passport is issued to Indian officials for their international travel. This passport and the Indian officials represent the Indian government. The cover of this Passport is normally in white color.
C – Diplomatic Passport– This kind of Passport is issued to Indian politicians, top-ranking government officials, and diplomatic couriers. This cover of this Passport is normally in maroon color.
Online Passport Renewal
If your passport has expired, then you must renew it before you can use it again. In India, there are two modes of applying for passport renewal – apply passport online or offline. With the rapid integration of technology and the internet, the passport application process has become relatively effortless.
If you wish to submit your passport application online, you first need to register for a passport login. Once you have successfully registered on the Portal Passport India; you can complete many tasks related to your passport effortlessly. To know more about online passport renewal process you can check our page passport procedure.
Reissue Of Passport Online
You need to reissue the passport in case of the following reasons:
- Modification in individual’s details like name, date of birth, and address.
- The effectiveness of the passport has been expired for more than three years.
- The validity of the passport has expired or is due to expire within three years.
- Exhaustion of passport pages.
- In case the passport booklet has been damaged or defaced in any way due to any cause, the passport holder must apply for a reissue of the passport.
- Suppose the passport holder is unaware of the whereabouts of the passport. In that case, he/she is required to file an FIR at the regional police station regarding the same and submit the FIR along with an application for the reissue of the passport.
Why To Apply For Passport Online
Applying for a passport with us comes with many benefits. Those days have far gone where you had to follow the lengthy offline procedure to get a passport. Everything is available online nowadays. All you have to do is fill up the simple form available here on the online passport portal.
The benefits of applying for a passport online:
- It often gets arduous to apply for a passport offline or on your own. Free expert counseling and the content available on the portal guide you throughout the process. You can find literature about any possible questions or topics here with just a few clicks.
- Offline services centers such as District Passport Cell (DPC) only sell and accept application forms for fresh passports. They do not entertain services like passport reissue or renewing the expired passport. On the flip side, you can effortlessly get it all covered on the online portal.
- DPC accepts passport fee payment by demand draft only. While applying online, you get multiple payment options, including payment by Credit/ Debit Card, Internet Banking, SBI Bank Challan, and SBI Wallet.
- You have to stir between offices in offline mode. In online mode, your application and payment get submitted with ease on the online portal; you just have to visit PSK with the required documents on the appointed date for biometric.